domingo, novembro 11

Todo o meu amor com Paramore- The Only Exception


... But, darling, you are the only exception. Maybe I know somewhere, deep in my soul that love never lasts and we've got to find other ways to make it alone or keep a straight face and I've always lived like this keeping a comfortable distance and up until now I had sworn to myself that I'm content with loneliness because none of it was ever worth the risk. Well, you are the only exception. I've got a tight grip on reality, but I can't let go of what's in front of me here. I know you're leaving in the morning when you wake up leave me with some kind of proof it's not a dream. You are the only exception. And I'm on my way to believing.

... Mas, querido, você é a única exceção. Talvez eu saiba em algum lugar no fundo da minha alma que o amor nunca dura e temos que arranjar outros meios de fazermos sozinhos ou manter a cara séria e eu sempre vivi assim mantendo uma distância confortável e até agora eu jurei para mim mesma que era feliz com a solidão porque nada disso nunca valeu o risco. Bem, você é a única exceção. Tenho um forte controle sobre a realidade, mas não consigo deixar o que está aqui diante de mim. Eu sei que você vai embora pela manhã quando você acordar me deixe com alguma prova de que isso não foi um sonho. Você é a única exceção. E estou quase acreditando

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário